I'll be at the Wholesale part of the Show only, not the Super Show part which starts on August 1st
Here's my schedule, if you are attending please stop by and say hi!
Monday July 27th
Studio Simplified Workshop (Room 304A) 11:30am - 1:30pm
Tuesday July 28th
10am - 12noon - FREE Make N Take with me at the Ranger booth (#725). Stop by and make a cute necklace!
2pm-5:00pm Make N Take continues!
Wednesday July 29th
9am - 12 noon - demoing at the Ranger booth (#725)
2:30 - 5:30 - more demos at the Ranger booth (#725)
Thursday July 30th
8am - 9am taping for Scrapbook Memories (booth #725)
12noon - 3pm demoing at the Ranger booth (#725)
Because the show is so busy, it's sometimes hard to find a spare minute to blog. But I'll be Twittering! Follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates!
And I love how it turned out! Cute cute cute! To see a complete gallery of custom artworks, click here!
Labels: custom artwork
Here's a preview:
A short description:
In my most recent DVD, Beeswax Collage, I'll show you my favorite techniques using beeswax combined with collage. You’ll learn how to combine images, papers, wax transfers, fabrics, even metal and create three projects, all with beeswax! With simple supplies, you’ll be able to create pieces with of color and texture. First you'll learn the techniques in eight separate demos, then later you'll use those techniques to create three unique projects: cards, whimsical photo art and a framed collage.
How to order:
Click here to order now and save $10! Retail Price: $32.95 Sale Price: $22.95 Sale Ends 7/28/09
- Martha Bonneau posted a beautiful wall hanging made with CH Studio Sticky-back canvas. Too sweet!
- On the Creative Inklings blog, you'll see Sarah Pengergrast created the cutest little button tree artworks made with Claudine Hellmuth Studio products! These would make great gifts!
- Julie Fie fan Balzer whipped up an amazing canvas album using Claudine Hellmuth Studio paints. Also check out her NYC skyline album using Sticky-Back canvas.
- Michelle Renee Bernard created a giant cotton candy cone using Claudine Hellmuth Studio Products. Check it out here!
- Super cute little faux denim pocket accent on a layout created by Julie Campbell
- On Scrapbook Trends, you'll see a layout by Nathalie Kalbach using painted and stamped Sticky Back canvas.
- Check out Heidi Swapp's beautiful July 4th album created with printed Sticky-Back canvas! Love it!
- This great review on Craft Trends about the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Product line! Also super ideas too. Love how Martha used the sticky back canvas to create sticky Alphabets!
- Jen Starr is teaching an entire class with my products on July 18th at Bizzy B's in Toronto.
- I'll be teaching a mixed media collage workshop in S. Portland Maine Sept 25-27!
And just a reminder! If you make a project and post it to your blog using any of my Studio Line products, let me know and I'll list it when I do linky blog post! Also for the instructors out there: send me an email if you are teaching a class using my product line and I'll mention it too! For more information about the Claudine Hellmuth Studio product line click here!
It was such a fun theme to work on. This little boy is obsessed with all things space, so his mother and I decided to create a piece for him flying his spacecraft with his kitty cat sidekicks!
Labels: custom artwork
We did a little guided tour with a Park Ranger and it was really a treat! She suggested coming back at each season to see how it changes. I imagine it's beautiful in the fall season with the leaves changing. We plan to go back and bring a little picnic!
Labels: Washington DC things to do
South Portland Maine - September 25th-27th
In September I'll be heading to S. Portland ME to teach a Collage Discovery Intensive class! I'll be there September 25th-27th. Here's the class description:
Inspired Claudine's books, Collage Discovery Workshop & Collage Discovery Workshop Beyond the Unexpected, this two 1/2 day, intensive collage workshop will focus on mixed media techniques, color, and composition. You will learn a combination of painterly techniques to enhance the surface of your collage artwork, experiment with image transfer methods and more. Claudine will share with you all of her tricks of the trade! Even if you have never collaged or painted before you'll leave this workshop feeling like a pro! To register, visit the Artascope Studios Web site. Supply list also available on the Artascope Studios Web site here!
Daytona Beach FL - November 14th
On November 14th I'll be teaching a one day Beeswax collage at the Art League of Daytona Beach. Contact the Art League at (386) 258-3856 to register.
October 24th - workshop pending
I have a one day class in Arlington VA pending for October 24th. Details coming soon!
Complete directions and how to video are listed on the Martha Stewart web site. Click here to make this project!
Want to know how I got on the Martha Show? Read my little story here!
I'm excited to show her around the neighborhood now that I know it better! I have a long list of things I can't wait to show her.
We'll be having some friends over on the 4th and going up to the roof of our building to watch the fireworks. We can see the Capitol and the Monument from our roof so it should be a nice view and we'll miss the crowds!
I hope everyone has a super holiday weekend!