CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

last day in nyc
Today we headed out to Ranger Ink to visit their offices. It was an adventure navigating the NJ train system. I thought it was more confusing than the trains in Rome. But once we figured out where to buy our tickets we were set for the ride out to Little Silver.

It was a lot of fun to see the Ranger offices and their factory and how the paints and inks are made. I had a flashback of when I was in grade school and we went on a field trip to see how Cheetos and Fritos were made -- except this time I didn't have to wear a hair net.

After the visit, Paul and I headed back to NYC and met up with
Carmi for our last dinner out. We ate at Le Zie 2000 again because it was so yummy and we couldn't leave without having more of their wonderful food. Carmi checked Surtex for me again today to see if there was any more foot traffic and she reported in that it was still very slow. So I really don't think I'll be pursuing a booth there for next year.

We had such a great time in NYC, it was a good learning experience (you can't find out about these shows unless you see for yourself) and also a wonderful vacation too! What could be better? We are already planning a trip back again! We're off early tomorrow to head back home, can't wait to see Toby and Mabel and Maggie too!

Labels:

COMMENTS:
looks like you guys had a busy, adventurous, culinary (yummy eats) and fabulous NY trip! safe travels home! hugs, rachel
 
WOW!
You have had quite a jammed packed schedule! I hope you took some pictures to share! How cool to actually see RANGER INKS FACTORY!
I cant imagine the overwhelming ammount of products at the Stationary show-but oh id sure like to experience it just once =)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC