CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

time to shop!

I've been doing more web site work. I changed out my Cafe Press Store and starting adding new items, like this "there's always time to shop" clock. Still have a lot more to add but it's a start. Also working on commissions and getting things ready to send off tomorrow. Busy busy!

Barely slept last night, not even Tylenol PM could help me, my mind was racing. I hate that!

Also created this "There's Always Time for TV" Clock, because I love TV! And there's good TV tonight! Desperate Housewives, then Curb Your Enthusiasm and the new HBO show Extras which is hilarious. Rome will have to wait for Monday night, thankfully HBO runs that over again in the week, otherwise I wouldn't be able to stand the choices!

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC