CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

leaving home


I'm off to Atlanta in the morning to teach 3 workshops! I always hate leaving home but once I am on the road I feel better and ready for the adventure. This is my second to last trip of the year, next I'll be going to Ft. Collins CO November 3-5th.

Booked our flights to CHA Vegas in Jan, and also we managed to get reservations to a Cirque show for that trip. I am excited!

OK back to packing and getting ready for the trip, I still have to check my bags to make sure I have all the supplies. Lot's to do!

I'll be away until Monday so I'll be back with updates and news then. Oh boy!

Labels:

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC