CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

home sweet home

Back home today and getting my wits about me -- so much to do after being gone. Even if it's only for a few days!

Wowza the airport was crowded last night! So many people flying stand-by you would have thought it was Thanksgiving weekend! I am glad I made it home.

Had a great time in Atlanta teaching the workshop. Everyone there made amazing work, and it was fun, fun fun!

Now it's time to get back to the real world, have to do workshop proposals for next year, working on a PoppetTM rubberstamp line, commissions and lots of other exciting things!



COMMENTS:
well, let me be the first to comment! yay for the comments!

I think it's safe to say that your atlanta workshop people had as much fun as you did (probably more)... and all the amazing work we produced came out of an environment overflowing with ideas and encouragement (thanks to you).

okay, I'm gushing and I'll stop. but it really was that fun and that good.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC