CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

brrrrr...


We survived Wilma! Lots of wind and rain, but no damage as far as we can see. I am thinking of everyone on the FL coast and hoping they fared as well as we did.

Wilma cleared out around 1pm our time, and after watching the wind/rain all night and feeling anxious we felt kind of flat. What to do, now that we are done looking out the window? So we went to a movie. We saw the Corpse Bride. It was very cute. I love Tim Burton. The theater had a couple roof leaks but we didn't mind, it was so nice to get out of the house.

Now it's feezing here! Tomorrow is only a high of 60. Brrr. That's WINTER when you are a native Floridian.

Labels:

COMMENTS:
Hi! I bought your book yesterday. I love it! I love your work. Thanks for sharing your gift. It is so inspiring. I love the world you create. I want to make my own now!
 
so glad everything is okay in your neck of the woods again! and nothing takes your mind off of everything like a movie... we're big fans of tim burton's work here at our house. his stuff is so fantastic!
 
Glad to hear all is well! Try to keep warm. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC