CLAUDINE HELLMUTH
CLAUDINE HELLMUTH blog   

all work and no play



Still working on commissions today, I have quite a few, which is really exciting! So I am working hard to get all caught up. Worked on this cute little girl along with a couple others.

I got my travel information for the CHA show (Craft & Hobby Association) this Feb in Vegas. So now I have to book our tickets and whatnot. I'll be teaching a workshop there at the convention and also will be demoing in a couple booths - F+W Publications and Fredrix Canvas. Paul and I are hoping to catch a Cirque show but I hear it's hard to get tickets, we'll see!

Tomorrow is my studio play day, it's been so long since I just played in the studio and had fun making my own work, that I don't even know where to start! Working on something just for fun! How can that be scary? I don't know but it is!

press
contact me
my books & dvds
books with my work
previous posts
archives


Powered by Blogger
SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG'S FEED
all artwork and text
© Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC
content of this site may not be reproduced in any manner without advance written permission

 

artwork portfolios | licensing | product shop | workshops & events | press room | blog | about me | contact | home

CLAUDINE HELLMUTH : Hip Art for Playful Hearts : Mixed media Collage and Custom Commissioned Artwork


All artwork and text in this web site copyright © Claudine Hellmuth Creative LLC